For over 25 years, director Paula Hibbard has amassed a wealth of experience and expertise both nationally and internationally.
Paula has found her niche in tailor-made training in-salon, one on one and in the class room.
Contact Paula to see where she will be teaching next or even organise a team training with her.
This course will be filled with all their knowledge and experience, which you will gain fresh skills, knowledge and confidence to revamp your current hair styling. With over 12 years of bridal up styling, the duo have created up styles for thousands of happy brides. With a love and passion for the industry they have mastered the ultimate tips and techniques to creating the latest styles and trends for all things Hair!
This course is designed for a stylist who already possesses some basic skills in hair styling, but is wanting to advance their current repertoire and expertise.
A stylist that wants to improve on technique and skill and bring their styling up to date, appealing to what the present day client is requesting. Incorporate both theory and practical, with up close demonstration and hands on interaction. Covering topics from the consultation process to the final finished product.
Harpier’s Full Day Training Course Covering…
- Recommended products and tools
- Communicating with your client
- Create hair styles for the current season
- Vintage waves & braiding
- Working with hair padding & extensions
- Tips on working with difficult hair
Harpier Hair Courses
- Beginner – No experience with hair styling
- Boot Camp – some basic experience with hair & experienced stylist wanting to add to their skills
- One on one classes – this is a one on one training day completely customised to what you would like to learn
- In salon training – Both Sarah & Prue will come to your location and train your team
- Online – Available very soon- all of Harpier’s up- styles will be available to purchase online
Sarah Harrington & Prue Pieters
Makeup Artists | Hair Stylist
cell. 0412 089 337 or 0410 106 560
A significant part of De Lorenzos success as a company is from their strong and positive ethos in the industry. They continue to have a strong commitment to education and the ongoing growth and development of hairdressers and 2018 have many coarse to suit hairdressers with all levels of skill.
Check out their education calendar for 2018